This is to inform that the journal Educational Administration Theory and Practice has now been transfer to Auricle Global Society of Education and Research and publisher details are in updation process in all indexed databases.
- The language of the manuscript should be English.
- At the submission stage, the manuscript should be submitted in Turkish or English full text along with title and abstract. After the manuscript is accepted for publication, the full text must be submitted in English before publication.
- The manuscripts must be original and they must not have been published elsewhere previously or being currently under consideration by any other journal. It must be confirmed with a cover letter accompanying the manuscript
- Extended and revised versions of studies presented in symposiums or conferences can be submitted to the Education Management in Theory and Practice only if the name, date and place of the event is referenced.
- It is assumed that the author(s) relinquished the copyright of the submitted manuscripts to Education Management in Theory and Practice.
- All of the manuscripts submitted to the Education Management in Theory and Practice should be written according to established specifications that were explained in the “Instructions for Authors” section.
- If the papers are not suitable for the required specifications in the “Instructions for Authors” of the Education Management in Theory and Practice , submitted papers might not taken into consideration for publication and such manuscripts will be returned to the corresponding author for revision.
- Statements and opinions given in work published by the Education Management in Theory and Practice are the expressions of the authors, and responsibility for the contents of published papers rests upon the authors, not the Education Management in Theory and Practice.