This is to inform that the journal Educational Administration Theory and Practice has now been transfer to Auricle Global Society of Education and Research and publisher details are in updation process in all indexed databases.
Aims and Scope
Educational Administration: Theory and Practice presents prominent empirical and conceptual articles focused on timely and critical leadership and policy issues facing educational organizations. As an editorial team, we embrace traditional and emergent theoretical frameworks, research methods, and topics. We particularly promote the publication of rigorous and relevant scholarly work with utility for educational policy, practice, and research.
The journal’s primary focus is on studies of educational leadership, organizations, leadership development, and policy as they relate to elementary and secondary levels of education. Examinations of leadership and policy that fall outside K-12 are considered insofar as there are meaningful connections to the K-12 arena (e.g., college pipeline). International comparative investigations are welcome to the extent they have implications for a broad audience.
Educational Administration: Theory and Practice honors
- expanded views and sources of educational leadership, including beyond the individual as leader;
- multiple purposes and outcomes of educational leadership (e.g., instructional, managerial, democratic, inclusive, social justice);
- diverse analytical/theoretical lenses (e.g., organizational, sociological, sociocultural, distributed, critical)
As examples, the editorial team encourages manuscripts that
- address the influence of leadership and policy on educational practice and outcomes
- address the impact of diverse forms of leadership preparation and development
- consider how the organizational structure of districts and schools impacts leadership and improvement processes
- enrich our understanding of schools as agents of social change
- examine educational environments that promote equity and social justice for students and faculty